If you have any questions regarding impounds you can email at the below addresses
Registered owner requirements on picking up impounded vehicles:
If your vehicle has been impounded you will need to have the following information in order to retrieve personal items, pick up a vehicle or release a vehicle to an insurance company.
- Valid current Registration or Title (we do not accept signed titles for proof of Ownership)
- Valid Drivers License or photo identification
Non-registered owner requirements on picking up impounded vehicles:
If you are not the registered owner of the vehicle and would like to pick up a vehicle or release a vehicle to an insurance company you must have the following:
- Notarized letter authorizing you to act on behalf of the registered owner of the vehicle
- Copy of registered owners valid drivers license or photo identification
- Copy of Valid Registration or Title (we do not accept signed titles as proof of ownership)
- Your Valid Drivers license or photo identification
Note: If you are a lienholder or dealership, please call our office for pickup requirements.
Court Ordered Impounds:
We offer storage for court ordered impounds. Please contact our office for More information.
CASH ONLY for impounded vehicle pick up. Please call ahead for pricing.